Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Tee Reply To: Hello from Tee

Anonymous
  • Total posts: 11,464
Up
::

Thanks Richard,

I do travel, all travel basically, so your family holidays, business travel and last year began getting into my second love cycling! We have just returned from Vietnam taking our first 18 people over we cycled from Hue to Nha Trang, it was awesome. We are now planning Jan 10 cycling tour of New Zealand South Island and getting another group to Vietnam organised too! So if you know anyone who is interested in cycling all over the world le me know!

My hubby and I own a small business together we also contract to Coca Cola in the transport area so that keeps hubby busy too!

We are lucky as we both love what we do and help each other to stay focused and accountable! I love to network so have many friends who own businesses too so they are great to bounce ideas off. I am a gym junkie and can be found at our local gym from 5:30am to 7:30am week days as we always cycle on the weekend! So that’s me in a nutshell how about yourself?

Have a great week!