Home – New Forums Marketing mastery If you were suddenly asked to be Marketing Director, where would you start? Reply To: If you were suddenly asked to be Marketing Director, where would you start?

The Cafe Ninja
  • Total posts: 124
Up
::
Benedict, post: 7334 wrote:
Hi Mr Ninja

Thanks for the feedback.

I am going to be a Devil’s Advocate and question the Green thing. Do people who have money for serious heaters really (and I mean really) purchase for abstract reasons of saving a planet from a remote and only possible future? I’m not sure they do. I think they purchase for their own comfort and economy.

They may like their neighbors to think they are environmentally aware and all that but I think their own desires and practicalities are what really rule the choices.

I am thinking toastiness, up-front and on-going costs are the main game. Energy saving are nice tack-ons but perhaps not the real winners.

:)

Good point. Most of the other companies that offer underfloor heating in the UK focus on the warmth and comfort connotations. Still, I do want to make us a bit different. It’s something I need to think about and do some research into. Further to your point, a lot of our customers are big commercial companies – not sure if they care about the green angle. Either way the name needs to change at some point – the current name is too limiting…but it’s not the top priority at the moment…