Home – New Forums Get productive Virtual office Reply To: Virtual office

clix
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::

I have a Virtual Office in Sydney and it’s just what I needed as I work from home but I wanted to be known with a nice address in the city. They manage your mail and faxes and I also have 5 hours a week to use their lounge. I hook up to their internet and can make a few calls as well. I would only do this if I had assignments in the area but it’s so useful if I do.

I signed up online on their website and I was paid and ready to go within minutes. their website is pretty informative you should have a read http://www.servcorp.com.au

I’m always greeted with a smile and from day 1 they knew who I was and called me to say welcome to the family. I thought that was quite nice. I pay a monthly fee and my invoices are online which is pretty impressive. I have a membership to their website called ‘Hottdesk’ and get my invoices from here and they also gave me an email I can use too. Everything online, it’s great. No fuss.

I think you need to think about what it is you need and what your small business is lacking. What you think will market your business. My experience with Virtual Offices (Servcorp) has been great so far and I’m happy with my choice.