Home – New Forums Other discussions How to Reject the Recession: 10 tips to stay ahead of the game Reply To: How to Reject the Recession: 10 tips to stay ahead of the game

whateverbusinesssolution
  • Total posts: 57
Up
::

Hi Keith,
Fantastic post and an issue that too many people ignore… maybe too busy working in their business rather than on it.

My understanding is that the average lifecycle for for an Australian private company is approx 3-5 yrs and a public company approx 12 years.

There are strategies that business can employ to extend its life cycle (and profitability) however they require that business owners be proactive and plan to develop and grow their business on or before maturity rather than wait for a crisis to eventuate. Unfortunately, this seems to be the exception rather than the rule as my experience suggests that business seems to work on the premise “don’t fix it if it ain’t broke”

Co-incidentally, today I’ve posted a blog titled “Are Early Warning Signs too Late?” on my website http://www.WhateverBusinessSolution” I think this will supplement the discussion.

Regards,