Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Unfair business practices to stop direct competition Reply To: Unfair business practices to stop direct competition

Justice
  • Total posts: 5
Up
::

TISSC are at it again on all days – Australia Day. Yep, they’re scanning every page of my partner’s website to try and place another complaint next to her name. Where not only talking about the website, blog, forum – you name it.

This time we have spotted them and are following their every move and as well as recording everything from print outs etc.

We need to be able to prove they’re being anti competitive and deliberately targeting their direct competitors. We think we might have them because it looks as though they have been doing this over a period of days now.

If they dare to place another complaint next to my partners business we will definitely take them to court. The codes state they must inform the Service Provider and then they should inform my partner and advise her of any concerns. They are not supposed to be able to record any complaint for a minor issue. Let’s wait and see what they try to do this time.

Thanks for all your replies.