Home – New Forums Find the help you need IT Support on NSW Central Coast Reply To: IT Support on NSW Central Coast

Solveit4u
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::
fiona@vas, post: 10266 wrote:
I’m about to undertake an upgrade of our system and would like to develop a relationship with a local (or reasonably local) IT company.

I’d love to have a recommendation as have decided not to go with previous companies I’ve used because we’ve either had bad advice (servers that aren’t up to the job, charging for work that could have/should have been completed under warranty arrangements) or poor service (can’t raise a response when we discover glitches in the system after the technician’s left).

To give an idea of size, we’re looking for a system that will accommodate up to 10 users, preferably with capacity to grow. Mac OS and Windows computers on the system…and we need to be able to have staff access the server remotely.

Any suggestions anyone?

Solveit4u is a technology solutions company providing efficient, cost effective support for your business.

Sooner or later your SOHO (Small office, Home office), small business or company will need an IT professional’s assistance at some stage. If you haven’t had the need in the last 2 years or so then it is an absolute miracle and I urge you to go out and buy a lottery ticket the first chance you get. The point is as I am sure most people are aware, that eventually you’ll need this type of help. Solveit4u is a newly established company based on the Central Coast offering a full range of computer and network support services to Sydney, The Central Coast and Newcastle area’s . Our team of professionals ensures resolution to your problems then strives to improve and do away with any reoccurring unwanted technical trouble to provide the best productivity for your business. We use the goto assist remote connection tool to provide an instant resolution to your day to day IT quirks.

Consulting in technology is our speciality providing services such as project management and cost effective technology steering for your business or company’s future. No matter how small, we will help you plan your business technology requirements successfully, so you have the necessary equipment right now and into the future, keeping you ahead of the competition. We design and build exactly what is suited to your business needs and budget. We also plan and keep you up to date with more cost effective solutions into the future to get the best return on your technology investment possible.

We take pride in our work and technology is our passion. Solveit4u seeks to live up to its name whether offering full support to small business or supporting an in house functionfor larger organisations.

Call us on 02 43 241169 to see what a difference Solveit4u can make to your business today.