Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How do you stand out in the industry? ….What is your Unique Selling Proposition? Reply To: How do you stand out in the industry? ….What is your Unique Selling Proposition?

LeelaCosgrove
  • Total posts: 634
Up
::

Re: How do you stand out in the industry? ….What is your Unique Selling Proposition

I was the fan of the USP for 4 years … but now … I’m so OFF USP’s – because everyone gets stuck on the “unique” bit – which isn’t what’s actually important …

So instead, I’m ON UVPs – Unique Value Propositions – because once you’ve figured out the VALUE you provide, then you instantly become unique …

Here’s mine:

If you are a speaker or business coach turning over $500k-$1Million a year and are currently working 60+ hours a week, Business Writers Anonymous can create an information product for you that will add $100k / year to your bottom line while allowing you to work 10 hours a week less – we’ll even give you everything you need to see ROI in under 8 weeks.

Because I’ve focused on the value, instead of the unique, it’s become unique …

We’ve been doing workshops on this at our Bootcamp Previews and people are having HUGE breakthroughs – people have told me it’s revolutionising the way they do business … it’s incredible to watch!