Home – New Forums Marketing mastery advertising on plasmas Reply To: advertising on plasmas

John P
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::

Hi,
Ive had contact with [business name removed] too & signed up without seeing or having been explained their terms & conditions.

How did you go with the Office of Fair trading? Are you in Queensland? I am in another state & I would have thought that they would have to abide bey each individual state’s legislation they have traded in.

I would really like to know how you went trying to get out without paying the full 2 years.

Regards,

JP

dontgetcaught, post: 23084 wrote:
I have advertised with [business name removed] and am currently trying to get out of the contract. Read all the terms and conditions of the contract carefully before signing up. Personally the ad has been a fizzer for me and I can not say that I have received a single job from it. I signed up on a 2 yr contract not reading the terms & conditions properly (learning the hard way). This advertising is automatically renewed. This means on a 2yr contract you must cancel your contract within the first 12 months. If like me you have a look at your contract after the 2yr period then you have already agreed to two more years without knowing about it. Lodging complaint with office of fair trading tomorrow.

Cheers
dontgetcaught