Home – New Forums New here? Share your story French in Australia Reply To: French in Australia

ickle Kids
  • Total posts: 55

You should speak to the Department of Immigration first and find out what you can do. I’ve lived over in the UK and had issues with getting the right visas. So that would be my advice to go straight to the source and find out what visa you need first and get it right. Otherwise it can get really messy.

BTW – I followed my hubby over to England! So I know where you’re coming from. Hope your experiences over here has been a good one so far!