Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Grrrr.. to websites they say nothing “( Reply To: Grrrr.. to websites they say nothing “(

Warren Cottis
Participant
  • Total posts: 807
Up
::
Benedict, post: 14640 wrote:
I hear you.

Look at the results I got from looking at advertisers in the yellow Pages with websites. Scary stuff indeed.

The common excuse given by marketers over non-existent sites is that they are too busy with clients to work on their own sites. I don’t buy it at all. To me it says they don’t really care to understand their clients and are too afraid to make any statements or have any stance in case it turns away any possible client (on the assumption that everyone born is a potential client).

I don’t buy from people like that either as they don’t develop any trust.

:-)

BTW I have a car and traveling music if that helps you ;-)

Hi Benedict

I read your posts and like what you write and your research.

Clearly, you will make the most money if you focus on those skills plus your client nurturing and interaction.

We have a whole design and production team that could support you so that you would be free to do what you do best… marketing and client interaction

We also bring a lot of diverse skills to the table including management, accounting, financial, legal and systems expertise that you could access.

If you would like to explore how we could support you then just drop me a line and rest assured your clients would always be your clients.