Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Business Ideas Help Reply To: Business Ideas Help

Karen Wardle
  • Total posts: 363
Up
::

Hi Greg

I agree with ickle kids. Being a jack of all trades is a great position to be in.

The advice ‘ickle’ has given is great. Along with those suggestions I would also look at what you are passionate about. Of the options that you have suggested which is the one that gets you the most excited!

As we are all aware, establishing and growing a business takes a huge amount of time and effort. I can appreciate that you need to earn an income but don’t let money be the only determining factor in the type of business that you choose.

You need to be passionate about what you are doing so that you will continue to be motivated and inspired even when things aren’t going to plan. If money is your only motivator you will quickly lose interest if things are a little slow to take off.

What do you love to do and what are you knowledgeable about? Do you have a hobby or an area interest that you have developed a particular skill in.

Take some time to think about your options. The more time you spend researching and planning the more successful your new business will be.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Karen
http://www.you-can-start-business.com