Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Cold calling advice? Reply To: Cold calling advice?

TimG
  • Total posts: 16
Up
::

I’m glad I didn’t offer to eat my hat! Because if I did, The Sales Warlord and Leela would be asking me what sauce I would like!

Thank you Sales Warlord, you have changed my business, I went from being convinced my product could not be sold on the phone by a callcentre I had outsourced to who I paid THOUSANDS for NO results – To closing sales on the FIRST CALL in my own business in the FIRST WEEK I have already made twice the money in sales back on what I outlayed on your training.

I need to RETRACT my previous post, not closing on the first call? Misconceptions and fear of asking for help has cost me months –

Those of you who think your industry is tough, or your city is different, or people are actually as busy as they say they are – YOU ARE WRONG.

I couldn’t sleep at night. I now close on first call. I still don’t sleep but it’s because of pure hunger, and anticipation of the next days sales. Not rejections…. SALES.

DON’T BUY THE OBJECTIONS!

CONTACT THE SALES WARLORD!

After 2 hours on the phone – I closed 2 sales on my first day, and have continued to grow momentum.

Bring on phase 2 :-)

I am my UVP.