Home – New Forums Find the help you need 1300 / 1800 phone numbers – any referrals from who to buy them from ? Reply To: 1300 / 1800 phone numbers – any referrals from who to buy them from ?

themindcoach
  • Total posts: 7
Up
::

Hi

It depends on the type of 1300 number you want – I needed a number that was also a word for my business. You can try http://www.smartnumbers.com.au – I bought my number through them and they were very professional and helpful. I’ve also heard some horrific stories about people being ripped off – often a telco will buy the number and lease it to you at a ridiculous rate – you actually buy the number from Smartnumbers and then just pay someone to host it for you. Hope that helped and good luck!!

Sharon Chisholm

DavidA, post: 21283 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’ve been speaking directly to Telstra about this, but also believe there are a number of other companies around who package up the sale of a dedicated 1300 or 1800 phone number with added benefits.

Does anyone have any referrals of any companies they may have used previously & been happy with the deal and/or service they receieved ?

Thanks !