Home – New Forums Starting your journey Moving my business up to the Central Coast. Is that wise? Reply To: Moving my business up to the Central Coast. Is that wise?

Blackmoggie
  • Total posts: 12
Up
::

Thanks Karen, I would love to come up one day soon and chat with people when you have a networking group on please let me know, just to get a “feel” and chat, I have no idea of what areas are nice to live, I’m single so I certainly don’t want to be in with the retirement population! I was thinking Wamberal – Erina – Avoca way and I’m also into nature too. I live in Stanmore which is near Newtown so it’s hustle and bustle and things change from week to week, its just too fast here.

But it would be a great idea to do some networking up there before I take the plunge, its a big decision to make as it would be like starting again, I did that move over 20 years ago to come to Australia, haven’t regretted that! Making decisions on your own is way too hard!

thanks again hope to see some of you soon. Please let me know some of the networking events and I will come up to meet you.