Home – New Forums Find the help you need Branding and business image Reply To: Branding and business image

themindcoach
  • Total posts: 7
Up
::

Fantastic business coach

Hi Karen

I can recommend a fantastic business coach. His name is Noel Posus and he was ANZIC Coach of the Year in 2008/9. Aside from being an award winning Master Coach, he teaches at the Life Coaching Institute of Australia and is a personal friend of mine. I cannot recommend him highly enough – he works with integrity, honesty and dedication. He doesn’t just “talk the talk”. Please visit http://www.noelposus.com for his contact details.

Warm wishes
Sharon Chisholm

Karen Wardle, post: 23808 wrote:
Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend a ‘branding’ expert. Or even provide me with a link to someone’s site, I’d be grateful.

I would prefer to check out someones website first and have a look at their philosophy and approach before contacting them.

Also can anyone recommend a good business coach. I won’t be looking at this for a few months. But I would like someone that walks the walk if you know what I mean. I am not interested in ‘talkers’. I want results and I want to be able to capitalise on what has already been achieved.

Thanks for your help.