Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!! Reply To: I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!!

Jocelyn
  • Total posts: 16
Up
::
bradzo, post: 24037 wrote:
Welcome Jocelyn!

And congratulations to you – I wish I had the same get up and go at 22!

What ideas do you have?

Put them all on paper.
For each one, work out who your target market is.
When you know that, go and talk to business owners (or customers) who you think might want your services.
When you’ve done that, you’ll have a better idea of how you can service that market.

This is very short, but search thru the forums for keywords – you’d be suprised as to what has been discussed previously.

All in all – NEVER give up on your dream.

All the very best to you – I wish you all the success in the world.

Cheers
Brad

Hi Brad!!!
Thanks heaps for your response!!!
I know I really want to make this happen, I am only in the very 1st planning stages …which is, putting pen to paper and scribbeling down ANY Ideas that I have.
First of all, I have two passions in life, FASHION and INTERIOR DESIGN…I have an advanced diploma of Interior Design but no formal qualifications in fashion, except the love for it.
With these two passions of mine, Im trying to formulate Ideas.

I don’t intend on giving up on the dream, It’s just that I really need advice on where to start.

I’ve been searching the Internet for ANY ideas/help so I have a bit of understanding already.

Are you a Business Owner??

Thanks again for the reply, Its much appreciated!