Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!! Reply To: I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!!

Jocelyn
  • Total posts: 16
Up
::
Chris Bates, post: 24200 wrote:
That’s it! “Why not”!

And even if it falls on it’s ass, who cares! Get back on your feet and try again. If it means going back to a mundane job for a little while, so be it.

I started my business doing tech support, and it’s still going, but in retrospect I made a lot of mistakes on it. It’s anything but “niched”, just another generic business, nothing makes it special except it’s cool logo.

Since then, and with some mentoring of others here on FS, I’ve adjusted my focus to helping small businesses find success online.

Very true!!! That is what life should be about, taking chances and if it fails, Oh well…at least you’ve tried.
Yes, Your logo looks great. However, I’m suprised you’ve said your business is “nothing special”…Of course it is, Because it’s YOURS.
I commend you for taking an interest in and helping others find success, It’s a great thing you’re doing.