Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!! Reply To: I may be a dreamer but I’ll make this dream come true!!!

lukew
  • Total posts: 43
Up
::

My advice,

If you are still out of a job, sign up to do a cert 4 in small business management incorporated in the NEIS programme.

It is a crash course, of 8 -12 weeks; during it you will cover all aspects of small business management as well as completing your business plan.

(You get to keep the training manual, which is fantastic for future reference or if you wish to completely go through it again at you own pace)

One great thing is you have a room full of bidding soloists, some of whom have been in business previously, so plenty of ideas and feedback flows. Instead of you working solo at home on your business plan.

At the end of it you choose; yes / no to sending your plan to NEIS for approval. If approved you receive $450 per fortnight for 52 weeks plus mentoring and access to fixed low interest rate loan $500 – $20000 (no security needed)