Home – New Forums Find the help you need Referral – IT Contract Law (OSL Outsourced Law) – Kerry-Ann Aitken Reply To: Referral – IT Contract Law (OSL Outsourced Law) – Kerry-Ann Aitken

jdyason
  • Total posts: 43
Up
::
Stina, post: 24322 wrote:
Hi,

Firstly I’d just like to thank this forum and thread http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/need-resource-got-good-referral/712-can-anyone-please-recommend-good-solicitor-business-contract-law.html

At the end of last year, we found ourselves at the last minute in need of some IT Contracts covering Web Design, IP and Confidentiality. When I say last minute I mean 21 December!

We’ve contracted lawyers before through the internet (for other matters) and I can say that while the experience was fine, the end result was disappointing, so for something as important as legal contracts, I was quite skeptical at being able to find someone, let alone last minute.

So when I saw the aforementioned thread at the last minute (I found it through Google) I contacted Kerry-Ann Aitken from OutsourcedLaw.

Highly recommending her is not enough.

She came through for us at such an incredibly busy time of year. Answered all my questions (via email) and followed up afterwards to see if we needed anymore assistance. (OSL is based in Sydney and we are based in Melbourne.)

If you are looking for a company for IT, Web Design and IP Contracts (keep in mind OSL also covers Corporate and Commercial) I urge you to consider Kerry-Ann Aitken.

Thank you FlyingSolo and OSL!

That’s quite a good wrap!