Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What is the best way to sell / advertise a premium product? (In a cost effective way) Reply To: What is the best way to sell / advertise a premium product? (In a cost effective way)

Anonymous
  • Total posts: 11,464
Up
::

Re: What is the best way to sell / advertise a premium product? (In a cost effective

Hi Draz

For me, the biggest obstacle to buying fruit and veg online is that I don’t get to choose my own produce. If I had found an online supplier that I trusted to only send me the good stuff, then I would be more inclined to order.

So, I’m wondering whether the way to get the message out there might be for you to take a stall at one of the organic food markets? That would give people the opportunity to purchase from you and taste your products (which would let you build trust), and you could collect their email addresses at the same time so you could start sending email newsletters to them. The other advantage from your point of view would be that most of them would be locals, so the delivery route would be fairly well-contained.

Hope those ideas help.

Good luck with it all,
Jayne