Home – New Forums Tech talk Weird Site Problem with FF Reply To: Weird Site Problem with FF

bradzo
  • Total posts: 335
Up
::
JulieA, post: 24389 wrote:
Hi Brad,
Yeah, I couldn’t live without Firebug LOL…when I use it for BusyBee this is the only thing I get:

501 Method Not Implemented

Method Not Implemented

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Nothing else.

In answer to your “How am I?”….well apart from the BusyBee thing, my pc is also being a mongrel LOL I’m hoping that “bald” comes back into fashion soon :p

All I can think of is it’s some setting in FF…but why only BusyBee? Why not all the Stalls, why not Simple Living Flea Market?? What on earth could I have inadvertently done to cause it…cos it HAS to be an IDTenT error.

You mean you’re “tearing your hair out” ? Don’t.

So that looks to me like a server side problem (well, maybe) – have you checked, and double-checked that the settings for /busybee are *exactly* the same for other sites on the same server?

That’s all I can think of quickly without knowing the server infrastructure.

This has *some* info – your mileage may vary!

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E501.html

But as @KeepitSimpleIT says – uninstall completely, reboot and reinstall may fix it, especially if hubby’s PC finds the site ok with no errors. Must be something on your PC.

Cheers
Brad