Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Potential client asked me for a resume… Reply To: Potential client asked me for a resume…

akagrp
  • Total posts: 315
Up
::

Hello

This really depends on how long you have been trading and how the client has found you. It is not uncommon in your line of work for clients to ask for this.

What I would recommend is create a one page Introduction to yourself include your professional details and memberships. Include a short brief on why you are different and that they can contact you for details for referees.

It is becoming more common for clients to ask to speak to other clients, I have been trading for 12 years and late last year a new client asked to contact not 1 but three referees.

FS recommendation for Linkedin is also recommended but I would not only have that and tell a prospective client go online to see who I am, at least not in your line of business as many business owners accept the bookkeeper to do a lot of things for them, so demonstrate that you provide everything in a simple format to them with min fuss.

Good luck