Home – New Forums Tech talk Hows twitter going for you? Reply To: Hows twitter going for you?

mybusinesshelp
  • Total posts: 128
Up
::

Having high numbers quickly on Twitter isn’t necessarily a good thing.

I prefer to have more people following me than I choose to follow. The reason being, often people go out and “follow” a multitude of people knowing that at least 1/3 or 1/2 of them will automatically follow you. This strategy is great for those wanting to have high numbers although not recommended for those who want “quality over quantity”.

If what you “Tweet” about is informative and of relevance, over time you will increase your following, so don’t worry if you don’t have many to start with.

Don’t forget to also have access to “Follow me on Twitter” on your email address, website and anywhere else relevant to your business.

All the best everyone!

Amanda

jad, post: 25046 wrote:
When I first heard that Twitter was coming out I thought, ‘No way I’ll use that! No time for meaningless spam!’.

I’ve since decided to start my own business – I am only now seeing the real benefits in speed networking and getting a brief snapshot of what goes on for people all over the world.

So I currently stand at 1 follower (who is a friend!) and fingers crossed it becomes useful for developing my business through communication. Wish my ‘tweets’ lots of luck people!

If anyone has some good businesses/people to follow, send me a PM.

Emroy, you should be expecting another follower shortly….

JAD