Home – New Forums Tech talk Hows twitter going for you? Reply To: Hows twitter going for you?

Jake@EmroyPrint
  • Total posts: 1,117
Up
::
mybusinesshelp, post: 25129 wrote:
Having high numbers quickly on Twitter isn’t necessarily a good thing.

I prefer to have more people following me than I choose to follow. The reason being, often people go out and “follow” a multitude of people knowing that at least 1/3 or 1/2 of them will automatically follow you. This strategy is great for those wanting to have high numbers although not recommended for those who want “quality over quantity”.

If what you “Tweet” about is informative and of relevance, over time you will increase your following, so don’t worry if you don’t have many to start with.

Don’t forget to also have access to “Follow me on Twitter” on your email address, website and anywhere else relevant to your business.

All the best everyone!

Amanda

I think your confusing what you would prefer personally as opposed to what you would prefer for a business.

Your aim in business is to get your name out to as many people as you possible can, would you shut your doors to 90% of your clients because you want just keep the 10% that are quality?

You may, but I don’t. Every client I obtain is of immense value to me, I’ve been using twitter for less than two works and have 4 order from it and through Twitter can open myself up to so many new people.

Jake