Home – New Forums Tech talk Hows twitter going for you? Reply To: Hows twitter going for you?

Jake@EmroyPrint
  • Total posts: 1,117
Up
::
mybusinesshelp, post: 25142 wrote:
I think its great that Twitter has worked out so well for you in such a short period of time – I am sure everyone on the Forum would love to know how you did it?
)

Basically Twitter has trending topics, such as #business #marketing #printing #management etc etc … There is software out there that assists you in following these trends and finding relvant people to follow (If anyone is interested in knowing what I use, PM or email me)

mybusinesshelp, post: 25142 wrote:
Alot of people use Auto Follow where they automatically follow those that follow them. This article 5 Reasons Why Twitter Auto-Follow Is Bad Marketing explains very well why auto follow isn’t really a good idea for business.

I’m a massive fan of informative blog posts, I really am. But I’m also a fan of trying new things out and experimenting. I experimented with this (I don’t know if you remember the other topic we had here on twitter about a fortnight ago … I mentioned that I should give it a go to see how it’s working). I’m very, very glad I didn’t read that blog post before I tried things out myself, because my system is working fantastically and I’m glad that I didn’t get deterred in any way.

Anyway, enough about me.

Perhaps you can give us an insight on how your method is going? Do you get much traffic from Twitter? Make many sales?