Home – New Forums Starting your journey Insurance advice required Reply To: Insurance advice required

Business Vic
  • Total posts: 35
AquaGirl, post: 28462 wrote:
Hi all

If i was to rent a retail premises in a small arcade, just wondering what insurance is my responsibility and what would be the landlords?

I know i’ll need public liability insurance. any good and cheap companies who do this, feel free to let me know.

If the shops in the arcade have a glass front, would i pay glass insurance or landlord? If the tenant pays, what is an average price for a small shop of about 15m2?


Hi AquaGirl,

If you are located in Victoria you can speak to an information officer at the Victorian Small Business Commissioner (VSBC) by calling tel: 13 22 15 for information regarding retail leasing law.

Kind regards,

Business Vic