Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Suggestion Reply To: Suggestion

Melinda B
  • Total posts: 349

Your business losses can only be claimed in future tax years against business profits that you make. You can’t claim the losses against income earned as an employee for someone else.

Other than that, you should talk to your accountant as he/she would know more about your situation than we on here can.