Home – New Forums Find the help you need WordPress blog advice required Reply To: WordPress blog advice required

aussites
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::

Hi Gina,
I design websites, and use WordPress as a platform / CMS almost exclusively for websites and blogs such as the one you describe. It’s extremely versatile, and the modular nature of its plugins and widgets makes it ideal for adding features and pages as needed. The added beauty of WordPress is that you can have a website and a blog all rolled into one, complete with forums, image galleries, video galleries, and of course you don’t need to keep waiting for your web designer to get around to updating your site and content for you. You just log in to the dashboard and make the changes yourself, hit Publish, and you’re done!

If you would like to learn more about how WordPress can become your best friend, please email me, and I’ll be glad to share some information with you. No obligation to use my services of course, but I would be more than happy to design a custom theme / template for you and show you how to use it.

Best Regards,
Marty Owens
http://www.aussites.com
email: info@aussites.com