Home – New Forums Marketing mastery First Product Launch! Reply To: First Product Launch!

Samchez
  • Total posts: 16
Up
::

Hi,

I am not sure if you have ever heard of Frank Kern or Jeff Walker? if not i strongly recommend you check them out, search for them on Google, etc. Just in case you don’t know who they are, they are multi million internet marketers who are famous for doing million dollar plus product launches. It is a bit hard to go in to all the details PM me if you like and I would be happy to point you in the right direction.

In short however what you want to do it create some killer content that you can give a way for free, the content should provide high value to your market. You want to give away approx 2 – 3 pieces of free content warming them up to your product do as many JV/host beneficiary relationships as possible and mail out. Open the cart and watch the sales pour in. Ok that is a very brief description but it works time and time again in many different niches.

I hope this helps, but as i said check out Frank and Jeff, it will be worth your time.