Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New website! Feedback appreciated Reply To: New website! Feedback appreciated

Mickeyrat
  • Total posts: 20
Up
::

Hi Fiona

Congratulations on the launch of your new website. I think you have a lovely concept and I hope it goes well.

A few comments from looking at your site:

I’m not to sure on the colours – the site looks quite washed out, and the colour of the text is a little bit hard to read.

The postage costs arent easy to find(I couldnt find them), if customers are shopping online they like to know how much the postage is as this will influence their purchasing decision.

The small text on the home page – these would be better as buttons, or at least made bigger, and linked if possible.

Not sure on the wording on the home page I think it could be reworded better, “So please support us” – could sound a bit desperate. Maybe something like “All our products are made from natural and organic ingredients, so are not only wonderful for your skin, but also kind on the environment. We sell only Australian Made products which means we can reduce our carbon footprint and support local industry at the same time. We hope you love these products as much as we do”.

A small thing – I noticed on the Sasy and Savy page the link to youtube for their video, this would look better if you just linked the video to the text “look at their video clip“, rather than having the actual link for customers to see.

Have you thought about a blog? This would give you a forum to explore the natural/organic/handmade/australian made selling points of your products and you could also do a more indepth profile of people making the products. Might help to drive people to your site.

Good luck with it all

Michelle