Home – New Forums Tell me straight… want to revamp my website Reply To: want to revamp my website

Wag
  • Total posts: 37
Up
::

Hi Michelle,

With spring and summer comming up I thought there maybe something I could do to my website as dog care products are a bit seasonal

Mickeyrat, post: 44781 wrote:
Kim
I have had a look at your site and I really like the concept and the website – its clean and fresh and you have some good buttons linking through your site. Why do you want to change it??

The only real suggestions I can come up with are:

A FAQ section really didn’t think of that will get onto it

Maybe add a FAQ section with questions about conditions and what products you would recommend, e.g. my dogs coat is really dull, what can i do to make it shiny?

With spring summer and christmas comming up some ready made pamper hampers would be a great idea and the price mark – well that is something I had not considered

I would add a couple more ready made hampers to your product list – maybe something around the $40-$50 mark, as people will often think to spend around the $50 mark for a present. These would make great pressies for dog lovers.

email newsletter I have thought about but thecost involved has put me off. But I will look into it further. The FAQ idea is great though

Have you thought about doing a email newsletter, this would be a great way to communicate with your customers? Maybe use some of the FAQ questions as subjects for it.

I am still trying to get my head around how to use facebook to interact with customers. Posting of there Pooches is a great idea any more advice on this would be so helpful

I’m thinking alot of pet owners love to show off photos off their” babies” – maybe this could be something you could do on Facebook, for a bit of interaction with your customers?

Thats about all i can come up for now…….if I had a dog i would definetely be stopping by your shop for my supplies.

Cheers
Michelle

Thanks Michelle for your advice and for looking at my website

Kim