Home – New Forums Money matters Getting an Accountant Reply To: Getting an Accountant

Farid Zaki
  • Total posts: 110

Hi and welcome to FS,

Bookkeepers can lodge BAS if they have a BAS agent licence but cannot lodge your tax returns.

In reference to Profit & Loss statements it depends who you are are preparing it for and their specific requirements.

Accountants can lodge you BAS as well as your Tax returns, can prepare profit & loss and other financial statements as required, as well as provide you Business, Accounting and Tax advice.

You can deal with Accountants over the phone or online.

You will be better off to get a package for all your requirements bundled together, happy to discuss further with you if you wish.

Best of luck in your business venture.