Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to create back links to our websites? Reply To: How to create back links to our websites?

seocourse
  • Total posts: 918
Up
::
shags38, post: 48645 wrote:
I really love people who offer sensible comment in replies – it really makes placing a post worthwhile.

So, I can only assume that you do not favor the idea – no problem – but if you are going to bother to reply with comment at all why not make it one that explains in this case why you don’t like the idea and as importantly a suggestion to improve the post.??

Or do you have your nose out of joint about my reply to your post? if so then say so, I am able to cop criticism – everyone else applauded your post, I “added” to it, added what I thought was useful and relevant – was I right, wrong or other? Apologies for the poo poo comment, bad choice of words however if I was a newbie I would be scratching my head – could have been better written, but then who has the time to do all that writing, not me, I’m not Superman. :)

cheers,
Mike

Lol Mike.
Chill.. in fact I love Corn and Carrots

Building a public network of link building is like the Seagulls in Finding Nemo… mine.. mine… making a clear noice to google to recognize a patern in link building.

seagulls1.jpg

Creating one way link posted to another site, and creating reciprocal links for sure may help … but just a tiny bit.

Why?

You are sharing the link juice in a page full of links where google recognizes that the links are just in one “link” page that for sure will have zero page rank to pass..

You may want to create a network for link building. I think that’s fine. I belong to a lot of paid networks… but I use it knowing the risks.

You mention that google can’t crawled all the links pointing to a site?
mmm google doesn’t need to crawled each link… they just need to do a link building pattern.

Google doesn’t flag a site for the amount of links you link building but for the % of the speed you link building.

so one day you build 3 links, the next day you join the flyingSolo link building farm and you get fantastic 3471 links. mmm may be that will break the link building pattern?

Will you get any benefit? mmm may be…

Is it worth to the risk as a long term strategy? : mmm I doubt.

Just my 2 cents…