Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Affiliate Managers – Any Clixgalore Alternatives for Australia? Reply To: Affiliate Managers – Any Clixgalore Alternatives for Australia?

Steveo
  • Total posts: 81
Up
::

Hi Aidan,

I come from the publishers side of the fence primarily.

I use ClixGalore, CommissionMonster and DGM Australia.

Purely from a publishers point of view, ClixGalore is probably the least responsive and pro-active, although I have to say after 4 years I do have a really good relationship with a particular account manager (it did take 2 years to get a direct email address though!), but I don’t think that is true for all affiliates.

I only occasionally receive direct communication from merchants (possibly through the ClixGalore managed program) which to me indicates not very good programme management.

CommissionMonster and DGM tend to be more responsive to affiliates and DGM is definitely the more pro-active from an offers and sales perspective.

Having been on the publishers side of the fence for some time I know what affiliates want and need from merchant programme managers and this is why I’ve just begun Affiliateck where I offer resources and services (including affiliate programme management).

Hope this helps…

Steve.