Home – New Forums Starting your journey fantastic ideas, dunno where to start… Reply To: fantastic ideas, dunno where to start…

ellematronic
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::

to jayne, king and especially erina for such a detailed reply, THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart for all of your advice!
having a dream such as mine is tough to make happen when you have no idea where to start.

you’ve all helped to give me much needed direction, drive and inspiration to achieve my goal.

my family’s place is situated in a gully that gets really warm and barmy in the summertime and is a little way of the beaten track 10 mins from a tourist route to tutukaka, 30 mins drive out of whangarei in the north island.
tutukaka is famous for it’s marlin fishing and there’s lots of maori heritage sights around the area. Also, if you like seafood, this is the place.

tutukaka is a beautiful place and the drive out of whangarei is lovely.

i will definitely put everything onto paper then break things done into managable pieces.

thank you once again, and i will keep you posted on my developements, and yes, of course you’d all be welcome.

take care,

leanne.