Home – New Forums Money matters Best software for storing clients and accounts? Reply To: Best software for storing clients and accounts?

Rhys
  • Total posts: 325
Up
::

Hi Shane, lot of good info in your post,

I agree that implementing the right solution to help the client get efficiency in their business is key. Like you I am very much of the view that it is critical to match the solution to the user’s needs, though I am less convinced that add-ons are necessarily a bad way to go (great blog on this topic here).

But going beyond this I am very much of the view that there is no “one size fits all” solution available in software systems, so it is critical to match the user’s needs to the software options available – for me this sometimes means Xero, sometimes means other solutions. Sometimes I don’t offer a solution that will meet the prospects needs, so it is really good to know what else is available in the market that I could recommend to clients, but I do need to know the potential solutions are a viable option for them, and one of the factors that does invariably come into play in this is price. So bearing in mind your comments about numbers of users, support/training needed and so on, can you give a ball park indication of the upfront cost of TrueERP.

Cheers, Rhys