Home – New Forums Starting your journey Starting a new business – door to door airport shuttle brisbane Reply To: Starting a new business – door to door airport shuttle brisbane

Sh33py
  • Total posts: 13
Up
::

What I recommend is to advertise yourself to local hot spots, destinations in the area you are traveling to. Ask the smaller hotels and resorts if they needed a bus service and you could state your hours of availability to them and how often you would pass and they may recommend it to customers who may have trouble finding the place and cannot afford a taxi. Leave them some business cards at least and if you say you want to provide a more friendly customer experience I am sure you will be able to charm them into considering you.

I find the best way to get word out is word of mouth, direct face to face strategies will get you further than you think.

You could probably brain storm an idea to get the word out about you but there are creative ways to advertise. Did you see the plane in the sky on mothers day?. It wrote the words “call mum” over the Brisbane metro area. Obviously Telstra!.