Home – New Forums Starting your journey When you doubt yourself..web designer Reply To: When you doubt yourself..web designer

sixx
  • Total posts: 333
Up
::
coffeegal, post: 51346 wrote:
I doubt my experience, my abilities and I just think I’m not up to the task because I’m not a jack of all trades. By that I mean I’m not a programmer (java, php etc, I can work “with” this coding but cant actually code from scratch), I have limited graphic design skills in that again I can do basics, typography, graphic & photo manipulation etc. but once it gets to creating images from scratch, logos, vector art, flash etc. forget it.

Hi,

You always have the option of aligning yourself with people who can do the things you can’t do. It’s really no biggie if you surround yourself with the right people.
Can’t do logos? no worries, find someone who will be able to do it for you on a regular subcontract basis, same goes with coding or anything else.

Back your people person skills and anyone can do anything if the have the ability to surround themselves with the right people.

I know of a very successful multi hair salon owner here in Melbourne. Never cut a blade of hair in his life ….. but he doesn’t need to.

Chin up. :)