Home – New Forums Get productive Business Coach – do I need one? Reply To: Business Coach – do I need one?

Reeny
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::
Barb, post: 62802 wrote:
I’ve heard so many people talk about business coaches, and it has me thinking, do I need one?

So far I’ve managed quite well in business, but now that I would like to grow my business and take it to the next level, I’m wondering if I need a business coach. If so, what does it entail? How do I find a good one and how much am I likely to pay?

This is a totally new area for me and I’m a bit “green”, so any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Hi Barb,

I suppose it depends on what you want out of your business long term. Have you every asked why when two people do and study the same techniques but one gets further faster or business booms quickly.

Some business coaches focus on the doing where there are others that focus on the being, doing and having. From my experience as a business owner over the past 20 years, having a coach/mentor has been an extreme support for me to get over those blind spots, emotional roller coasters and limiting beliefs that sometime put us in a whirl wind. And who every said to do it alone? Of course, we delved into the business strategies and tool as well!

Hope this puts a different spin on coaching