Home – New Forums Get productive Business Coach – do I need one? Reply To: Business Coach – do I need one?

seocourse
  • Total posts: 918
Up
::
DreamscanbeVisions, post: 87607 wrote:
haha it’s been a while, eh ? & we’re obviously not going to agree on a lot of things…

Google is the largest database of information in the world.
Google connects you with people’s experience, methods & secrets.
Google will provide any & every piece of knowledge for free – It is up to the reader to further research.. using google – To find the right answer.

A coach may be good in a case where things like motivation are needed but a coach in MY OPINION is worthless in regards to finding the best way to succeed because one thing will always remain the same.

No one has your best intentions at hand but YOU!

Clearly you don’t understand what a business coach is.
It has NOTHING to do with intentions.

It has nothing to do with knowledge.
I mean, let me ask you something… do you go to the doctor when you are sick of you use Google?

do you call a plumber when you have plumbing problems? Or do you use google to fix it?

And if you have google to find all the info you need… why do you buy milk in the supermarket instead of having your own cow and getting it by yourself every morning…

hey: You can produce your own Milk, you just need to use Google!

I mean… Google gives you sites about medicine so no need to go to the doctor, google can show you how to fix a pipe and google can give you the ABC about how to get Milk from a cow.

So why bother going to the doctor, having a plumber of going to the supermarket , right?