Home – New Forums Tech talk SEO – I’m Paying $350 month & no results! Reply To: SEO – I’m Paying $350 month & no results!

PK SEO Services
  • Total posts: 31
Up
::
AdServe, post: 70912 wrote:
One of my projects is aub2b.com I bought an Alibaba clone script about 6 years ago and just installed it on that domain thinking I would do something with it someday.

It has always had around two thousand unique visitors per month and just tonight I decided to have a look in webmaster tools. The sites main keywords according to google are, Products, Home and other non related terms. It ranks number 3 for the keyword “B2B” in worldwide searches from google au, doesent rank at all in Pages from Australia(not considered an Aus site), has a Page Rank of 0 and only 3 or 4 backlinks from chinese forums. I have just put metta tags in it now and added the word B2B to the categories. what google likes I think is the stickiness of the site, avg time spent on there is 8min.

So I guess no SEO is the best SEO.

Yes it’s funny how Google works. My delivery site has absolutely no page rank no, and very little links, but it’s killing my competitors