Home – New Forums Starting your journey Mentoring Business Success? Reply To: Mentoring Business Success?

philsproject
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::

Thanks for your response Jayne.

To clarify I have no qualifications in terms of psychology etc but I am a qualified child protection officer, academically qualified and have much experience in the field of stakeholder engagement and assistance.

Primarily the business will ideally focus on mentoring kids and parents through difficult periods and challenges in life; in effect overcoming matters which are potential child protection issues and/or are inhibiting the general quality of life for a family and their relationships.

I guess the target audience will be a reflection of what context the business could succeed in (ie targeting people of affluence and/or clients of statutory agencies); hence the request of advice.

Any comments and opinions that have an understanding of or have been exposed to this field will be greatly appreciated, as I know the services I currently offer generate excellent results and I would love to redesign them into a business model for the future.

Thanks,
Phil….