Home – New Forums Starting your journey Thinking about providing free stuff to kick start the business is a good idea? Reply To: Thinking about providing free stuff to kick start the business is a good idea?

Krisy
  • Total posts: 65
Up
::

Hi Nevenka,

Thanks for your advice. I am seriously considering giving away some stuff, look at it as a way of advertising. I browsed your website and i will definitely consider it in the future as I do need a place to be my office, but I may also need a warehouse. Will keep your company in mind!
Krisy

nevenkas5, post: 0 wrote:
Hi Krisy,

I think be careful you don’t damage your cashflow when you are first starting out. Would a sample be sufficient to get a buyer accross the line instead of giving away the freebies.

Also if you are doing giveaway, would you be able to get something in return e.g. free press, images that you can use on your site, a written testimonial?

I went to your Contact Us page and noticed that you don’t appear to be contactable also if someone would want to place an order. If you are working from home or need a branch office we can help you with that. Take a look at our website at http://www.servcorp.com.au for more information.

Warm regards,

Nevenka Sheridan