Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello fellow soloists Reply To: Hello fellow soloists

Pinnacle TMS
  • Total posts: 76
Up
::
DesignRightLady, post: 70494 wrote:
I sat and looked at this screen for ages (well, it was actually a few minutes … but it felt like hours).

I’ve worked in the Kitchen design & Manufacturing industry for 15 years and about 2 1/2 years ago I made a decision to go out on my own.

I love working with customers and seeing the smile on their faces when they show me their finished kitchen. That’s when I know I’ve done my job.

Since receiving the Flying Solo newsletters, I’ve realised that I have not been working my business.

Now I’m inspired to move my business into 2nd gear and speed things up.

Mary,
[ATTACH]208[/ATTACH]
Design Right Kitchens

Hi Mary – welcome and good luck! I know what you mean – we had a new kitchen installed and love walking into it now :) As to taking your business to the next level, I would suggest (in addition to joining the Flying Solo meetings locally) joining a local networking group. These groups can offer support as well as business leads for you. Look around particularly for a business women’s network, I’ve found doing this very enjoyable as well!
Cheers,
Suzanne