Home – New Forums Marketing mastery my daughter the evil sales genius…master of persuasion at 8! LOL Reply To: my daughter the evil sales genius…master of persuasion at 8! LOL

Jay-T
  • Total posts: 119
Up
::
bridiej, post: 70953 wrote:
Lol I hope you’re just using this as an example as I think it’s quite possibly the most shallow thing I’ve ever read….

“value perception of your girfriend is gonna drop” purely based on her looks…. OMG

Yes it was an example bridie…I guess, we can be ideal and pretend that we don’t base our perceptions on how a person looks…but that isn’t reality.

if we’re going out for a night on the town to a upmarket restaurant, we get dressed up, why? Why can’t we just be happy wearing a singlet and crocs with dirty sweat pants?

I think one of the reasons is because we don’t want strangers to “look down” on us and assume negative things about us….we understand how important it is to look ‘good’ and ‘fit in’ I think this can be looked at as being shallow too because it’s “purely based on looks.”

we have to remember that as well as being ‘intelligent and ideal’ for the most part we still do operate at a primate level which can at times be shallow.

I guess my point is don’t miss the actual lesson because you feel that something is a little untasty.