Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Gold Coast Networking Nights Reply To: Gold Coast Networking Nights

Anonymous
  • Total posts: 11,464
Up
::

Do it however just be very aware that there are a million and one other “networking nights” on the Gold Coast.

When I started to dip my toe into the networking events world on the Gold Coast I did get overwhelmed by just how many events there were…

I would strongly (very strongly) suggest you do the same. Dip your toe into the networking events world on the Gold Coast … and see if instead you all can join an existing club or if there might be room for one more.

My personal favourites are Gold Coast Business Club (aka Ideas Into Business) and Ask Ernie Business League.

Then there is my own little event however this one is aimed at people just wanting something informal and just wanting to meet other people (use it as a platform for further networking thus if you do not follow up – you will not benefit from attending).

You may also want to have a look at meetup.com as there are also heaps of meetups (networking) groups on the GC via there too.