Home – New Forums Marketing mastery how to sell organic skincare – parties etc Reply To: how to sell organic skincare – parties etc

Beautician
  • Total posts: 180
Up
::

100% organic? Hmm. What do they use as their preservative?

Are they certified? Organic certification is when an organic certifying group (in Australia it’s Biological Farmers Assoc.) audits a business’ methods to ensure that they comply with national or international standards for organic farming and processing.

Many people have their business certified to reassure wholesalers, retailers and consumers that their produce is organic and is a good marketing tool. Normally when a claim like this is made the product is usually certified. You can find details of what occurs during the certification process here.

There is a huge difference between ‘organic’, ‘natural’, ‘plant based’ and ‘from the earth’. First thing I’d do would be to make sure that the product is what it claims to be. I can’t find anything on Organi online.

Before investing a lot of time and effort in attracting party planners and parties, I’d be finding out more about the company and its product first.