Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Rebrand, Realign or Refresh Reply To: Rebrand, Realign or Refresh

IgniteDM
  • Total posts: 99
Up
::

Id agree with a logo re-design. And if it were me, Id look at incorporating that circle image you have on your home page into your design. I think that is a really effective little graphic that pretty well sums up what you do in a small space.

One of our other businesses has had its website overhauled twice in 2 years, and even now Im not entirely happy with it and I tweak it constantly (http://www.totalmicrosystems.com.au). I think if you are any kind of perfectionist, you will always want to tinker and improve as you go. Websites especially have changed immensely in the last few years – I have to wonder what they will look like in another 2-3 years! (prolly come with smell-o-vision) or something!!

My advice would be to get a killer logo done, and work your way up from there as you can afford it. And always make sure you put your logo everywhere you can: email signature, website, cards, letter heads, fb, twitter etc etc -you really need to create that brand association.