Home – New Forums Starting your journey What if you dont need a Business Plan? Reply To: What if you dont need a Business Plan?

Anonymous
  • Total posts: 11,464
Up
::

HI WW2010,

Firstly the question your asking from your first post should be in the sticky thread which you are supposed to have read before posting…..

Quote:
Hmmm ok ill try make the Q more precise…what active compliance duties do you do to run your business? Systematized functions that all businesses share regardless of industry… BAS statements is one….Active duties that we must all perform and adhere to…What are the universals i guess see above thread link…

Quote:
All great info, however not applicable to my situation. My customers will be “a” customer only and stock would involve only about 15K worth of gear all hired out to a single customer. There is 1 industry that is similar to this, however your side of this fence requires alot more, than the side doing the leasing and doesnt need a business plan to implement (leasee doesnt necessarily require a business plan) has also take n over a decade for the industry and the ATO to put down the rules of the industry..

Quote:
Trust me. That would never happen You could say i know this person…just a tad. FAMOUS LAST WORDS …. heard this statement so many times before, as Im sure most of the forum members have too….

WW2010 you claimed sixx was a troll via this post but answering a question

Quote:
I’m curious to know how you see an traditional business plan.

Care to give a brief explanation?
with a question

Quote:
Whats your idea of a traditional business plan sixx? and not answering the orginal question is trolling ….

Quote:
couple it,
I think you’ll find AgentMail that the plan is to set up an entity, buy the equipment, lease it to another entity…all tied up with the one person, right WW?

Either way, I agree with you that a business plan will in itself answer the question WW has asked.

Wendy
see above point

Quote:
There is 1 industry that is similar to this, however your side of this fence requires alot more, than the side doing the leasing and doesnt need a business plan to implement (leasee doesnt necessarily require a business plan)…

To top this off given that you only have 1 customer, the ATO may see you as an employee of your customer, rather than a business supplying a service to your customer, in which case your customer could be open to fines for not paying Workers Comp or Super Annuation payments for you (google, high court interpreter services to give you an idea of what i mean) and your business expense claims may be cut in half as under employee status they may not be claimable or come under fringe benefits.

WW2010, Im sorry to say, that whilst you may have the “gift-of-the-gab” by knowing reasonable amount of knowledge, whether through self-teaching (by reading forums and articles) or by an actual business degree, your double speak (never answering a question in black and white format) and your ability to keep going round in circles suggests that you are either a troll yourself, or a business degree holder with a dash of lawyer-ism built in. To be honest you remind me of the type of person that would do the same thing thats talked about in this post

I dont know if you will respond to this post, but I assume you will with the way you dealt with sixx, so how about I help you out by saying look at my profile (notice yours is not availabe) and seeing what kind of musings we get from there…..

yours cretsiah