Home – New Forums Find the help you need I need a freelance writer for my website. Reply To: I need a freelance writer for my website.

Tall Poppy
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::
painterdeb, post: 80634 wrote:
Hi,

I require a freelance writer to help me wordsmith information for my website to start off and then work on other information as required.

Ideally someone who has SEO knowledge if possible.

I have been advised I need to work on the wording for my site so this role would suit someone who can make my basic info more rounded and flowery. I tend to be a little direct and I need to make it feel softer and approachable.

My site is for a Painting and Decorating business. I am a start up so there is not a ton of info that needs adjusting but I intend to add a substantial amount over the coming months.

Hoping someone out there in the FS community would be interested in working on this.

Regards Deb

Hello Deb – thanks for posting your requirements on Flying Solo.

I would like to offer you my services as a freelance copywriter. What may also be of direct interest to you is that I have a full construction background so I can speak “tradie” as well as your customers language. ( I am university educated but please don’t hold that against me ).

If this interests you then please visit my website http://www.tallpoppycopywriting.com.au or email me and I can send you other examples.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards – Sean.